Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dance Recital

Mya had her first dance recital on June 22nd. Mya did a great job and it was so much fun watching her up on stage. We were not able to bring cameras to the actual recital but I did snap a few shots during the dress rehearsal.

Mya in her adorable dress
I was encouraged by the dance studio to put make-up on Mya for the recital. It was so weird doing Mya's make-up and I hope that we don't have to have the conversation about Mya putting on make-up for a LONG time. I have to admit putting mascara on Mya's long lashes was pretty fun though.

Pretty Girl


Mya and a few of her classmates patiently waiting for their turn to practice their dance, Baby Take a Bow.

Not everyone did what they were supposed to and Mya sure did notice.

Jump, jump, jumping!!!


And kicks!!


Such cute little girls!! I am glad that Mya is having so much fun in dance classes!
Thanks to Teacher Kelley for all her hard work.

No comments: