On Saturday we woke the kids up early and went to Antelope Island for the Kite and Hot Air Balloon Festival.
Mya loves balloons, so a little while ago I showed her some pictures of hot air balloons and told her that you can ride in the little basket.
Mya has been talking about going up up up in a hot air balloon basket ever since. We found out that Antelope Island had a hot air balloon festival and I had to take
Mya. She wanted to ride in the basket so bad but unfortunately the weather was not good enough, hopefully next time!!
Mya was so excited and couldn't wait to get to the Island
Mya is always asking Scott to show her his big muscles and I happened to have the camera out this time!

This is the whole crew, waiting for the balloons to get blown up.

The sun looked so pretty, I had to take a picture.

I love this picture of
Mya and me. Too bad the lighting is so horrible.

Our little family


Jesse eating his bottle, such a good boy!

Gram Mary with all the little girls

Jesse did not know what to think of the big balloon or maybe it was too early in the morning for him to care.

I got to ride the little train with
Mya :)

I love this picture, he is so cuddly

Some sand and a orange cone can go along way with a 2 year old
Mya and her cousin Abby
Mya's cousin Whitney climbing the rock wall, she made it to the top!
Mya was a little nervous sitting on the buffalo but Jesse thought it was great fun



Of course,
Mya will give the buffalo kisses.

Jump, jump, jumping

Playing on the BIG blow up slides with
Mya's cousins



Mya loves slides

Both kids were so worn out that they fell asleep on the way home and slept for 3 1/2 hours!
We need to do more things like this more often!


These are just some random picture that I love of my adorable kids
Mya loves her brother

Playing
play dough with mom.
Nest, eggs and a birdie

I made this bird for
Mya and she thought it was the coolest thing ever

Not the happiest faces but still a cute picture

Sweet
Mya

Cute Jesse, love that happy little face

One of my favorite pics of
Mya, she is beautiful!

All ready for dance
1 comment:
I heard about that balloon festival, but ended up having to work. Looks like it was a lot of fun for you guys. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment