We had a great 4th of July weekend. Our schedule was packed full with fun things to do. It all started Thursday when I bought Mya this cute little swimming pool. As soon as we got home from the store I couldn't help myself, I had to start pumping up Mya's pool. Mya was so grateful that she kept coming over to me and patting my back and she would say "Thank you Momma, Thank you." It was so darn cute. I got it all blown up and it was time for Mya's nap, so I told her when she woke up we would play outside in her new pool. Little did I know that it was going to rain that evening. We were crushed!

But, fortunately the next day was beautiful! We invited Mya's cousin Annabelle, Aunt Heidi and Uncle Bobby over to play in the new pool. The girls had a wonderful time. While we were having such a great time by the pool, poor Scott had to level the ground for our new shed that is arriving in about a week. Thanks to the help of Uncle Jeff and Grandpa Al it didn't take Scott the whole day. Thank you, thank you! We ordered pizza and had a fabulous time hanging out with the family.

Cousin Annabelle

Giving loves

And kisses

Silly Girls


On the 4th of July we went to the Layton Parade. This was Mya's first parade experience and I on certian that she loved it!
Playing at the park before the parade.

Patiently waiting for the parade to start

Helicopters are amazing things to a 2 year old


Mya's very own flag

Which some how finds it's way into her hair!
Silly little bug.

Clapping to the music

Hanging out with Daddy

That evening we did our own firework show.
Mya and Uncle Jeff trying out some pop-its.

Sparklers were by far Mya's favorite part

Chillin' with Aunt Julie

Mya was amazed by Daddy's fireworks

Our cute little family

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Mya is. The last time I saw her was on your christmas card. She Is so cute. We need to get together sometime.
Fun fourth of July!! She's at such a cute age.
Mya is adorable. Thanks for your comment on our new addition! Glad I have your blog now too! :)
Post a Comment